More time for doing what you do best. How’s that sound? Pretty darn good.
But how do you do it, and what do you need to make it happen?
In this episode of the Top Advisor Marketing Podcast, ProudMouth co-founders Matt Halloran and Kirk Lowe discuss the importance of accelerating your influence — which they define as the ability to get people to like, know, and trust you — in order to grow your business and spend less time chasing prospects and more time doing what you do best: advising.
Matt & Kirk discuss:
- Why a growth mindset and influence are inextricably linked
- How there are four stages of influence, and why you need to be in at least the third if not fourth to consider yourself “successful”
- The three key aspects of accelerating your influence: effort, timeline, and mindset
- Why a 2–4 year timeline — or even a 5–10 or 10–20 year — should not seem daunting, and what to focus on instead
- The difference between done-for-you and done-WITH-you marketing, and why the latter is much more effective for advisors
- Why you need to choose influence, and how accelerating it needs a system
- How ProudMouth brings it all together