So, what’s your brand? Answer that question, and you’ll likely mention your color palette, tagline, logo, and perhaps a descriptor or two (We’re playful! But also very professional!).
Done and done, right? Not so fast. Your brand can and should be so much more than that.
In this episode, ProudMouth’s resident influence expert Matt Halloran is joined by the founder and president of Out & About Communications, Lauren Hong. Together, they examine the subtle but oh-so-important difference between brand and brand personality, and why you should place greater emphasis on the latter.
It’s everything you are and do, but also everything you’re not.
Lauren & Matt discuss:
- The difference between brand and brand personality
- How the energy you put out and want to present is a cornerstone of that personality
- Why your personality should be the foundation of everything, from your social media to your client interactions
- How and where to organically find your brand personality
- Ways to apply brand personality across the various departments in your business for stability and consistency