Is Selling Even Necessary Anymore?
Your prospects will usually make their final purchasing decision when you’re not around.
People want to buy your services. What they don’t want is to be on the receiving end of a sales process.
In this episode, Matt and Kirk challenge advisors’ long held beliefs about sales as they discuss whether selling is still necessary. In doing so, they explore a new and proven way to demonstrate your value to ideal prospects. Matt and Kirk also dig into what actually moves prospects to become clients and what makes them stay with you for the long term.
You will learn:
- Eye-opening statistics about changing consumer expectations
- The importance of helping prospects understand that you deliver more than the obvious (i.e., more than your main service)
- Why modern-day sales and marketing are opt-in processes
- How to use technology to automate part of your sales process
- Reasons to stop focusing on outselling your competition in the short term