How To Use M&A as a Catalyst To Grow Your Advisory Practice
Are you hesitant to enter the merger and acquisition (M&A) space because you don’t want to sell your business and stop working? Or, maybe you’re worried about losing complete autonomy.
Good news: You don’t have to give up any of that.
In this episode, Matt talks to Allen Darby, CEO of Alaris Acquisitions. They navigate the complex M&A landscape and discuss how you can accelerate your business growth by integrating your practice with larger firms — and still maintain some autonomy. They go on to discuss strategies to help you ensure that you partner with a business that best suits your needs.
You will learn:
- The latest trends in the current M&A market and how to take advantage of them
- The difference between full and partial acquisition models
- Best practices for maximizing the value of your business
- Why M&A is more about talent acquisition than simply being an asset purchase
- How to use the synergies from a merger to centralize compliance, marketing, and HR