How to Finally Publish the Book You Started but Never Finished
Heads up: This page includes affiliate links. If you make a purchase using the links below, we may receive a small commission at zero cost to you. We only recommend tools that we’ve personally vetted and love.
Only 6% of writers get halfway through a book.*
For the rest, their book remains a dream.
Are you an advisor who has always thought of writing a book — perhaps even started one — but never finished it?
In this episode, Matt Halloran speaks with Kristin Shea, business development coach at Triad Partners. Kristin is an award-winning and highly sought-after consultant, speaker, author, and influencer on a mission to serve and change the independent financial advisor space. Today, she shares her experience of publishing a book.
- Biggest mistakes that made her rewrite most of her book
- Why books are like appetizers that entice readers to book a call with you
- The importance of authenticity (and why she advises against canned content)
- “Sprint and a rest” and “document, don’t create” techniques to write efficiently
- Common reasons why advisors might not see results from digital marketing