Artificial intelligence is not some future concept. It’s here. Are you eagerly playing around with it and exploring its potential, or are you hanging back and waiting for the AI apocalypse that many believe will happen?
In this episode, Matt Halloran welcomes Angel Gonzalez — co-founder and Chief Marketing Officer at Snappy Kraken — to break down the role of artificial intelligence in marketing. Should we be afraid? Should we embrace it? And if so, how?
Angel has the answers, explaining how AI can be a game-changer in building authentic connections with clients and prospects, enhancing marketing efforts, and driving long-term success in the financial advisory industry.
Matt & Angel discuss:
- AI as a marketing ally
- Why prompt engineering is a crucial skill moving forward
- How to ethically use tools like ChatGPT, as well as how not to use it
- Why ethics and philosophy should be part of the artificial intelligence conversation
- The importance of using AI as a “thought partner” rather than fearing it or letting it replace human interaction
- How Snappy Kraken is integrating AI with their email builder tool