Every podcaster hopes to have loyal listeners. These are the people who know what day you release new episodes on, are super eager to tune in, and never miss an opportunity to recommend your podcast to their friends.
Sounds awesome, right? So what holds some podcasters back from building this level of loyalty?
In this episode, Matt and Kirk dig into this big question. They walk you through the five mistakes that keep podcasters from building a strong base of loyal fans. You will get the same strategies they use to draw in thousands of listeners to the Top Advisor Marketing Podcast every week.
You will learn:
- The biggest cause of “podfade” and how to make sure it doesn’t happen to you
- Why releasing episodes on a consistent schedule is key to cultivating loyalty
- Examples of how to create a podcast that’s extremely helpful for a niche audience
- Why your listeners will thank you for preparing episode-outlines
- What podcasting misstep Matt and Kirk regret the most from the early days of this podcast
- Examples of women-led podcasts we love!